Tuesday, May 19, 2015

E9 Final

The scope of the video portion of the project was to show and explain what Pup-E-Motion is and how it works. Our process was first storyboarding, where we came up with all the ideas. We came up with each scene for our commercial, and then added extras just in case we needed some more. Once we started filming, we got it done in about two class periods. Editing took two more days, but the video turned out great. The group chose my video to use as the official commercial. I learned along the way that everyday you have to be prepared for what you are going to do, and to coordinate. I didn't learn much when it came to filming and editing because I already knew how to do everything we used to create the video.
     The scope of the animation was to display what the product looked like in a realistic setting. It shows a dog in a dog house wearing the Pup-E-Motion collar. I also created the animation, and it wasn't very difficult. all I had to do was make an example of a collar and color it with the paint bucket tool. What I learned while doing this was that you can take another component, delete some of it, and use the rest. I did that to get the dog that the collar is on. I also learned how to position the 3-d text, which can be a pain sometimes.
     The scope of the ad was just to show people our product and get it out there for people to see. The process wasn't very long, I just simply looked at other examples of ads and based mine off of those. First I started with a background and added the text, and then colored the text to give it character. Then I added the star shape behind where it says "NEW" to make it pop even more and draw peoples attention to the fact that its a new product.

No comments:

Post a Comment